In this episode Christy and Rob discuss:
- Honoring your worth and your time
- Learning to say “no”
- The consequences of never honoring yourself
- Pay attention to what is a yes and what is a no for you and what is an honoring of your time and your worth.
- We know that nobody likes to hear no, it’s easier to say “yes”. But when you say yes to everyone who asks you, it will be very detrimental to you.
- It takes practice to honor yourself – start saying no when you mean no, listen to yourself.
“If we don’t honor ourselves nobody else is gonna honor us. We teach people how to treat us.” – Christy Whitman
Get The Desire Factor Book at https://thedesirefactor.com/
Connect with Christy Whitman:
Connect with Rob Trygg:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.