In this episode Christy and Rob discuss:
- Blaming will cause you to spiral deeper
- Acknowledge that you are in control
- Realigning your focus and preparing your vibration
- When you’re caught off-guard, difficult people can hijack your inner peace and affect your energy. Don’t blame them though, because you’ll spiral even deeper negatively.
- If you are to have any control over your own experience, you have to acknowledge that you and you alone are in control of your vibration.
- You have the power and the right to turn your focus away from difficult people. Make it a habit to change your mood and prepare your vibration in advance.
“They can broadcast a discordant signal but you’re the one who chooses to tune into that signal or not. Choose to give your focus on what is wanted, not what is not wanted.” – Christy Whitman
Get The Desire Factor Book at https://thedesirefactor.com/
Connect with Christy Whitman:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.