In this episode Christy, Rob and Fredrick discuss:
- Defining what is difficult and what is not
- How to be a self-empowered person?
- Managing your emotions
- You have the power to define and declare times as either difficult or not. You get to choose what is difficult for you, you get to define your life’s moments. Contrast will come, so we must feel what we have to feel but we must refocus ourselves to what’s right.
- Self-empowerment is our ability to hold our own or to maintain our own vibration without depending on external sources to improve our mood or to make us happy.
- Allow yourself to feel what you feel and don’t let other people’s emotions transfer over to you. Don’t give your power away to any external force or any person. Create boundaries, it’s either a hell yes or a hell no.
“Your ability to empower yourself has everything to do with how well you’re able to navigate during challenging times and how you define what is a challenging time.” – Christy Whitman
Get The Desire Factor Book at https://thedesirefactor.com/
Connect with Christy Whitman:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.