In this episode Christy and Kute discuss:
- A pattern of surrender
- The deepest expression of your soul
- How to stop limiting your own life
- Every great person in history came to a point where they had to surrender themselves to a vision that was bigger than themselves.
- Sometimes what we think we want isn’t what we really want, but rather a projection of our unmet needs. Ask yourself, what is life itself seeking to express through you and how do you align with that deepest expression of your soul?
- Stop trying to control everything in your life. Surrender your goal and desire to your highest good. Don’t be too attached to your goal that you end up not being able to be open to the flow of life. When you don’t surrender, you limit your own life.
“Surrendering is the most powerful thing you can do. Surrendering is the most courageous thing you can do. What if you didn’t get less but actually got more? More than what you can imagine.” – Kute Blackson
Watch Kute’s interview below:
Order Kute Blackson’s book, “The Magic Of Surrender” and receive his free gifts by clicking on this link:
Connect with Kute Blackson:
Get The Desire Factor Book at https://thedesirefactor.com/
Connect with Christy Whitman:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.