How are you doing? I am thinking of you and sending you so much love and light.
If you feel you are having difficulty staying at peace right now, here are some helpful tips and resources. I have included a free meditation below as well.
- Continually strengthen your connection to your soul and Divine Self, the source of all your abundance and supply. This is the most important step and brings the greatest shifts.
- Be patient! Know that every step you have taken is building a new consciousness of abundance, and will eventually appear on the outer as new circumstances and conditions.
- Refuse doubts. Do not engage in negative thinking; this postpones the good that is coming to you.
- Express gratitude. Giving thanks and appreciation for all you have makes you magnetic to more.
- Focus on what you have, not what you are lacking. Energy follows thought. Whatever you focus on increases.
- Practice, practice, practice! Manifesting does not come from an intellectual understanding. You need to practice what you are learning to experience the fruits of your work.
- Listen to the still small voice within you that is always showing you the way. Be open and receptive to new ideas.
- Trust and believe in yourself. You have all you need within you to succeed. Let yourself and not others be the authority of what is right for you.
- Ask for the energy of inspiration to open new paths and directions.
- Say out loud with feeling and conviction affirmations that feel good. Download this PDF of some of my favorite abundance affirmations.
- Watch empowering and inspiring videos such as www.watchyourwords.com or videos on YouTube:
- Listen to the daily one minute inspiration tips on Alexa by me. If you have an Alexa device or app you can enable it here: https://alexaguy.com/christyor you can listen to it on my website: https://christywhitman.com/alexa
- Come to the healing call Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 6pm PT/9pm ET on Zoom or Facebook live – To RSVP for Facebook Live click here. To RSVP on Zoom click here.
You are infinitely loved,
Christy & The Council
P.S. I am gifting to you a mediation called Calming Your Emotions. Watch below:
Affirmation: Whatever I do, it’s because I want to do it.