In this episode Christy and Rob discuss:
- Most human beings were raised in lack
- The opposite of abundance
- Shifting from lack to abundance
- Most of us as human beings have been raised to think in limitations, in lack, and in scarcity.
- Comparing yourself to others and feeling unfulfilled originates from a perception of lack. Lack is the opposite of abundance.
- Shift your vibration from lack to abundance by making a list of things that you are satisfied with. Think of what makes you feel happy and be grateful. When we focus on the good, we create more good in our life.
“If we are focused on lack, we’re gonna get an abundance of lack. If we’re focused on abundance, we’re gonna get more abundance.” – Christy Whitman
Get The Desire Factor Book at https://thedesirefactor.com/
Connect with Christy Whitman:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.