In this episode Christy and Rob discuss:
- Comparing lives with others on social media
- Turning comparison into inspiration
- What lack and limitation does to our life
- Competing and comparing happens full-blown in social media since people often post the high points of their lives. So whenever you look in your social media feed, you’ll see that everybody around you seems to be living their best life.
- When you see somebody succeed, especially in something that’s related to your dream, be happy for them. Use their story as an inspiration, as an encouragement that you can do it too!
- Lack and limitation never feels good. When looking at other people’s lives makes us feel like we’re not enough, our creativity and joy is constricted. We don’t get to enjoy life.
“We could have everything that we have in our lives, we just have to believe it so and start to focus on that.” – Christy Whitman
Get The Desire Factor Book at https://thedesirefactor.com/
Connect with Christy Whitman:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.