Your emotions are an aspect of your ego, and they carry much energy. They act to guide you toward things you love and away from those things that you do not love. Your emotional body is very fluid. It takes on many different colorings and shades and qualities, depending upon the energy you are around—until you are able to guide the emotional body from a higher level of your being.
There is joy that comes from contact with your Divine Self. It arises naturally out of a state of peace and harmony. It is joy that comes from a feeling of flow, from knowing that you are exactly where you are supposed to be, doing exactly what you are meant to do.
As the fogs and mists of emotions begin to dissolve in the light of your Divine Self, a pathway opens up that leads to many states of higher consciousness, states that are only possible with a quiet, flowing, and peaceful emotional body. As you transform your emotions, you open up your ability to experience new, expanded states of awareness.
You do not have to spend a lot of time doing this meditation; in fact it is very effective to have frequent ten or twenty second meditation periods during the day. Even pausing briefly during a busy day to get quiet and ask for energy or guidance is a wonderful way to deepen contact with your Divine Self.
1. Start by sitting quietly. Set your intention to make contact with your Divine Self, to open to It and to receive Its energy, love, inspiration, and all the transformation, awareness, and gifts of consciousness It is always offering you.
2. Let go of any thoughts, and imagine that you are the Divine Self of infinite intelligence, unconditional love, and all knowing wisdom, looking out through your eyes. Sense the “I” within you that is always present, that which is pure awareness.
3. Let your mind come completely to rest, to a state of inner stillness, with nothing to do or think about, even if just for a moment. Let go of any thoughts about the outer world and go within, asking for your Divine Self to draw you into Itself.
4. You can make the connection to your Divine Self even stronger by having the intention to release any thoughts or beliefs that may be an obstacle to contacting your Divine Self or to receiving Its gifts.
5. If you would like, ask for guidance, an insight, or an answer as you enter into the silence.
6. It is in moments of silence that the Divine Self can impart to you as much of Its wisdom, power, and love that you can receive. Notice what new thoughts you have after these moments of silence, calling upon your Divine Self. Doing this brings more power, love, wisdom, guidance, abundance, and spiritual vision.
7. Afterward, you may receive an inner message, and it is fine if this feels like you giving yourself a message. Contact may come through a sense of energy, peace, an inner knowingness, an answer, a deeper breath, or in many other ways. It is fine if you do not have any response you can feel or identify; know that contact has been made simply through your intention to make contact. With this, some insight, extra energy, or inspiration has been imparted to you that will unfold at the perfect time.
In this section I have some great resources for you. My intention is to provide you with these resources so that you can continue the journey to empowerment. Some of them may resonate with you, and others may not. It is like being at a buffet . . . just take what you like and leave the rest. Enjoy!
Do you remember that rare and amazing feeling when you found a book that really turned you on?
A book where, when you turn the last page, you’re saying to yourself:
“Wow. This changes everything. I would love to meet this guy.”
Well, you’re in luck. Not only do I have such a book for you (a truly life-changing book), I also have a way for you to meet him and get those “deeper details” only the author can provide.
The book is The New Science of Super Awareness, by Bill Harris, noted brain expert and Founder and Director of Centerpointe Research Institute.
The New Science of Super Awareness launched as a #1 Amazon bestseller in 4 different categories, selling over 7,000 copies within a few hours.
The New Science of Super Awareness shows you how, by making certain changes in your brain, you can dramatically increase your awareness, willpower, happiness, emotional resilience, creativity, motivation, flow, focused awareness and many other desirable qualities.
When you meet Bill on this fun and informative “Virtual Book Tour” you’ll learn the story behind the book and the research, along with many additional details that will make the book really come alive for you.