In this episode Christy and Rob Trygg discuss:
- Acknowledging what you’ve accomplished
- Refusing to focus on how far you have to go
- Reflecting on the mistakes that catapulted you to current successes
- Reflect on where you have been and where you are now. Think about the growth you’ve attained.
- We’ve been trained as kids to not boast and not celebrate accomplishments. We’ve gone from accomplishment to accomplishment, and even mistakes, without looking
- Failure is not the opposite of success. It’s part of success. When you’re going through it, it sucks. But looking back it’s the best thing that ever happened because you learned and moved.
“We need to stop and celebrate who we are today, how much and how far we’ve come.” – Christy Whitman
Connect with Rob Trygg:
Get The Desire Factor Book at https://thedesirefactor.com/
Connect with Christy Whitman:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.