In this episode Christy and Rob discuss:
- Procrastination is an inner vice
- The energy of flow
- Detaching emotionally and being free
- Procrastination is an inner vice, it’s a downward spiral. It is a way of beating ourselves up by putting something off. The more we beat ourselves up, the worse we feel, and the less likely we’ll actually be able to do what we need to do.
- If you did not procrastinate and just did what you needed to do in a timely manner. What would you feel like? You would be in flow.
- When you love what you do, you never have to work a day of your life and when you are procrastinating there’s a disconnect from that love energy, that reason why you do something.
“Think of the things that we need to do, detach emotionally from [it], just by letting yourself connect with the energy of how you want to feel.” – Christy Whitman
Join Christy Whitman’s free 7-day vice freedom challenge and unlock your full potential by seeking to remove the vices holding you back from abundance: https://thedesirefactor.com/vicefreedom
Get The Desire Factor Book at https://thedesirefactor.com/
Connect with Christy Whitman:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.