In this episode Christy and Rob discuss:
- Why we should stop telling ourselves and others “should”
- How replacing “should” can allow you to feel free
- Language and our role as meaning-makers
- Whenever you say “I should do this” – it doesn’t feel good because we all want to feel free.
- Should you? Ask yourself, do you want to? Do you need to? Just changing the “should” to want or need affects your mind a lot, makes you feel like you have choices.
- Language is a big deal when managing our mindsets. We give words meaning, and when we give meaning, we give it power.
“Small little shifts make a huge difference. When you say ‘I should do this’, instead ask yourself: ‘what are my options?’.” – Christy Whitman
Connect with Rob Trygg:
Get The Desire Factor Book at https://thedesirefactor.com/
Connect with Christy Whitman:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.