In this episode Christy and Rob discuss:
- Lightworker versus rescuer
- How to know if you’re a lightworker
- Lightworker principles to remember
- A lightworker is someone who uplifts others by anchoring into a higher frequency while a rescuer is someone who gives off their energy because they believe that others need saving.
- You might be a lightworker if you’ve understood and lived that thoughts and emotions are energy and you’re committed to keeping your energy field clear, avoiding negative energy, and are able to spread your own energy around.
- You’re not a source of light but you’re the conduit of source energy. Your job is not to assert light into the experience of another, strike a resonant chord and those who are ready will harmonize with it. Lastly, to be able to uplift another, you must first be in an uplifted state of being.
“Being a lightworker is being able to spread out and expand your own light – you’re fulfilled in your own energy, so when you’re around other people, you’re influencing them instead of being influenced by them.” – Christy Whitman
Reserve your space in the Quantum Energy Mastery masterclass by clicking on this link: http://www.thedesirefactor.com/qem
Get The Desire Factor Book at https://thedesirefactor.com/
Connect with Christy Whitman:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.