In this episode Christy and Rob discuss:
- The consequences of vagueness
- Stating expectations clearly
- Being specific and detailed
- As humans, we have a tendency to miscommunicate – we have vague expectations – and when that happens, a lot of mistakes tend to be committed.
- The best way to communicate is to let statements start with “I”. State your expectations clearly when asking somebody to do something.
- When writing instructions, be very specific and detailed even if it seems very obvious.
“Everything within starts with us. The more clear we are with ourselves the more we can clearly communicate what our expectations are. Know yourself.” – Christy Whitman
Get The Desire Factor Book at https://thedesirefactor.com/
Connect with Christy Whitman:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.