In this episode Christy and Lisa discuss:
- Manifesting the desire for a long-term relationship
- Alignment and reconciliation with the past and with the future that you desire
- Transforming our lives by gaining knowledge
- Recovering from being a control-freak
- Trust your decisions today, even if your decisions in the past had broken your heart.
- You need to tell yourself that you made the best decisions that you could based on what you knew at that moment.
- You have to be willing to lean into the possibility of hurt if you want to have a possibility of joy.
- Release and process the disappointment, then keep moving forward.
- It’s better to live with the disappointment of a desire not manifesting, rather than not being able to desire anything at all.
- It’s not about the desire, it’s about who you become in the process of manifesting the desire.
“Your life will never go where your mind doesn’t exist. I used books to pull my thinking and belief forward” – Lisa Nichols
Connect with Lisa Nichols:
Connect with Christy Whitman:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.