In this episode Christy and Rob discuss:
- The first place you have to take in changing your life
- Why we should stop saying “can’t”
- How to stop limiting yourself
- Saying “can’t” limits you profoundly – it puts you in a box as if you absolutely have no options in your life
- When you change your language, you’ll feel different
- When you feel like saying you can’t, tell yourself instead that you’re going to get what you want.
- Our words and thoughts form our beliefs. Don’t focus on what you can’t, focus on what you want.
“Words are literally the spark of what we’re creating and the results that we get in our lives.” – Christy Whitman
Connect with Rob Trygg:
Get The Desire Factor Book at https://thedesirefactor.com/
Connect with Christy Whitman:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.