In this episode Christy and Marci Shimoff discuss:
- Are “materialistic” desires right? Giving yourself the permission to desire.
- Having the courage to desire and how it can transform your life.
- What it means to make a space for your desires.
- Stop telling yourself that you’re “not supposed to have that desire” – you were put here in this world for a reason, so are your desires. They are in your heart for a reason.
- Align yourself, focus on what you want. Expect it to happen. Feel the “having” of it.
- It’s alright to allow yourself to change your desire. When a desire feels like it’s not “yours”, it’s alright to let go of either the timing or the desire.
“Perfection is the enemy of progress. Because when we think we have to do it all perfectly, we’re not creating the space and the openness for the Divine grace to flow in.” – Marci Shimoff
Connect with Marci Shimoff:
Get The Desire Factor Book at https://thedesirefactor.com/
Connect with Christy Whitman:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.