In this episode, Christy and Rob discuss:
- How our minds hold us back
- Broadening your perspective
- Thoughts that don’t feel good
- Our minds can make us go astray or hold us back if we don’t master it. The mind always is a reference point of what’s happened in the past and it can influence the way we perceive what is possible in the present.
- The next time you get a thought, ask yourself: did the thought feel good? If it didn’t, then put in a new thought. Talk to your mind, and give it new ideas. Remember that it is your mind, and you have the power to decide what it thinks.
- Anything that comes from the energy of lack doesn’t feel good. We have to bring awareness into our own thoughts and make a choice. Create your own experiences by first starting with your perception.
“You decide how you’re going to feel about something.” – Christy Whitman
Download Inspiration and Affirmations From Christy at: https://www.thedesirefactor.com/affirmations
Get The Desire Factor Book at https://thedesirefactor.com/
Connect with Christy Whitman:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.